1. These terms and conditions along with our
confirmation to you of your booking comprise your agreement with Chalet
2. Your booking is confirmed once we have received your deposit and
we have issued you with a note of confirmation. The first deposit
for a particular week secures that week.
3. Any monies paid constitutes a commitment on your part to book the
chalet and once the booking is confirmed the deposits are non refundable
unless the booking cannot be confirmed.
4. You have 7 days from issue to check for any detail discrepancies
on the confirmation note
5. If we are unable to confirm your booking we will refund your money.
Rental Price / Period
6. We reserve the right to increase or decrease
our prices at any time but once you have had a week confirmed
price is fixed unless you amend the booking
7. Rentals run from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am.
8. If for any reason the accommodation is not be available on your
arrival due to an incident or occurrence outside our control, we will
offer a pro rata half day refund. However Chalet Nomad is under no
obligation to find alternative accommodation.
9. As Chalet Nomad is in a residential area we have an obligation
not to disturb other residents. Should you or your party cause a disturbance
or engage in activities that contravene free law you will be requested
to terminate your stay at Chalet Nomad immediately. We would not be
liable for any refund nor cover any costs that may result.
10. We reserve the right to cancel a rental
after a confirmation note has been sent, and refund all monies ( Subject
to note 11 )
11. Compensation payments or refunds will not be made where a cancellation
is caused by situations under the heading Force Majeure, such as warfare,
riots, civil unrest, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural
disasters, lack of snow, fire, closure of roads, including access
roads to Les Gets, due to adverse weather conditions or similar events
outside our control.
1. To make a booking please
print and complete the form and include the 50% deposit.
Once the booking is confirmed the deposit is non refundable.
2. We strongly advise you to take out travel insurance at this time.
3. Once you receive the confirmation notice you have seven days from
date of issue to inform us of any discrepancies in details.
4. The balance and security deposit is due 8 weeks prior to your
arrival date. If the balance is not received by that time, the week
put back onto the available list. If the week is then subsequently
taken by somebody else your non-refundable deposit can be used to
confirm another available week. If you choose not to take another
week you forfeit your deposit.
5. If you are prevented from travelling to Les Gets, you may transfer
your booking to another person if this is an option, as long as you
give us 21 days notice and the booking remains exactly the same. You
must also agree to pay any additional administration charges if they
6. If you cancel your booking at any time you
must advise us immediately. The non refundable deposit will be forfeited
immediately in all cases.
7. If cancellation occurs within six weeks and you have already paid
the full cost we will endeavour to re-rent the property. If we are
able to re-rent we will refund the balance of the rental amount (
minus any administration charges and the non refundable deposit ).
If we are unable to re-rent the property for your week you will remain
liable for the full amount so nothing will be refunded.
8. If you wish to terminate your rental during the rental period due
to circumstances beyond our control refunds will not be payable and
any claims arising should be forwarded to your insurer.
9. The accommodation is only available to those on the booking details
unless agreed by us in writing.
Damage, Final Clean & Risk
10. You are responsible for any breakages
or damage to the property during the rental period. In the first
you are required to make good any damages in liaison with our local
agent. Any items not covered locally will be deducted from your
deposit held in the UK. Should damages exceed the security deposit
you should forward a cheque to J Wallington in the UK once our
local agents have assessed the damage and you have been informed
of the outstanding amount.
11. The chalet should be left in a state of cleanliness equal to
when the rental period began. Failure to do so will mean a cleaning
charge being made against your security deposit - (the cost to us
local cleaners in at short notice).
12. You and your party's stay at Chalet Nomad is entirely at
your own risk. The owners accept no responsibility what so
ever for losses,
damages or injury you may suffer whilst using the accommodation
and its facilities.
13. All travel arrangements are your responsibility and in no way
form part of the contract.
13. The Laws of England and Wales govern this
contract with any action under this contract being heard within the
jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.